The Vinyl Factory and Island Records are proud to present a luxurious limited edition of Florence + the Machine's acclaimed new single.
This is the first of a series of limited Florence vinyl releases with The Vinyl Factory; each cover will showcase the creative collaboration between Florence Welch and Chanel creative director Karl Lagerfeld, who personally chose Florence as his muse for next season's collection and for whom she performed at Paris Fashion Week this September.
Each cover has been screen printed, silver foiled and hand numbered on pristine white card and features a unique series of photographic portraits personally taken by the fashion legend, which will remain exclusive to these releases.
Each sleeve houses a heavyweight 180-gram 12" white vinyl contained in a silver inner bag. The record itself is the only physical release of 'Shake It Out', and includes the much sought after remix by The Weeknd, which you can listen to here.
* Unique cover photography by Karl Lagerfeld
* Screen printed and silver foiled on pristine white card
* Heavyweight 180-gram 12" white vinyl, containing The Weeknd remix and original version of 'Shake It Out'
* Bespoke silver inner sleeves
* One colour silver ink on white labels
A. Shake It Out (4.38)
B. Shake It Out - The Weeknd remix (5.17)
Available to order now, exclusively from The Vinyl Factory.