"Music fans will be hard-pressed to find a more relevant record"
To meet the demand from fans who didn't get a chance to buy the Limited Edition Box Set before it sold out, The Vinyl Factory is proud to present a new limited edition version of the debut album Bored with Prozac and the Internet? by Duran Duran's Nick Rhodes and guitarist Warren Cuccurullo's legendary mid-'90s experimental electronic project TV MANIA.
This Euphoria Edition includes an exclusive oversized photographic print by Jean Renard & Dutch Rall, taken from the music video for the TV Mania track 'Euphoria'. Limited to 200 copies wordwide, each hand signed by Nick and Warren, the Euphoria Edition also features the album pressed on two white vinyl 12" records, a gold foiled booklet and 7" remix by Nick Rhodes.
“When I found the master recordings, I thought ‘Wow, this sounds unbelievably contemporary’" said Rhodes. "It was also literally like finding a painting and blowing the dust off of it. Times have certainly changed since we made the record, but the subject matter that inspired this album happens to be at the forefront of today's world, so the songs have weathered the test of time in a strangely beautiful way.”
Euphoria Limited Edition Product Details:
* Exclusive Photographic Print, 305mm x 305mm, by Jean Renard & Dutch Rall, taken from the music video for the TV Mania track 'Euphoria'
* Gatefold sleeve hand signed by Nick and Warren (with cover illustration by Vania Zouravliov)
* 12-page oversized gold-foiled booklet containing exclusive images, artwork and essays by Nick Rhodes and Warren Cuccurullo
* 2 x 180gram white vinyl (see below for tracklisting)
* Remix by Nick Rhodes pressed on bonus 7" vinyl
* 4 x black labels hand-stamped with white ink TV Mania logo
* Creative Direction by Andrew Day
Double Vinyl Track Listing:
3. Beautiful Clothes 4:47
4. You’re Dreaming Pal 2:02
6. What’s In The Future? 3:07
7. I Wanna Make Films 3:52
8. Yoghurt And Fake Tan 2:25
10. Using A Hidden Camera - Eyes In The Sky 4:09
11. People Know Your Name 4:24
Beautiful Clothes (Nick Rhodes/Glitter Glam Mix - Radio Edit)
The Euphoria Edition is available to order now, exclusively from The Vinyl Factory.